Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hijab Style: Amenakin

Subhanalloh...

This is Amenakin



and this is me: aisacitra.com


After Hana Tajima and Dina TOKI-O, there's Amena or Amenakin...So pretty..look gorgeous, more sar'i, love her style soo much..sukaaa bangett sebenernya semua-mua yang beliau pake tu berasa out of my mind (hehe..)..the colour of her clothes, baju-baju yg simple sama lace..yaaa ammpunn Amenakin I love U.
Seharian di rumah agak ga enak badan, ga masuk kantor dan dari pagi aku download beberapa, hampir semua actually picture sama video of Amenakin..
her online store http://www.pearl-daisy.com/
Here are some of her picture, I took it from her facebook fage, I hope she don't mind because I am very Fallin' in Love with her style, of course AISA my hijab brand also inspired by her








can't wait to share AISA with u all ^_^


No comments: