Monday, April 16, 2012

Downton Abbey Fashion


Blogwalking today, remember when I was in PITIMOS Banda, with my hubby reading Go Girl magazine like usually, I found the picture of Downton Abbey Best TV Shows in 2011, then I am start to finding the literary of Downton Abbey Fashion, cozz I am sooo fall in love with the fashion..I think it's adorable dress for me as muslimah..yeay..can't wait to make some dress ..
Finally got this love site:

aisacitra.com

 http://downtonabbeyfashion.tumblr.com/


November92011
harpshobbitsandhorcruxes:

She dresses so well…
She dresses so well…
5PM
5PM

(Source: fyeah-ladymary, via elsie-hughes)
November62011
November52011
4PM
4PM
4PM
3PM

Thanks!

You guys are the best!!! Only 3 days and already 40 followers. Gonna try and make this blog even better. DAF FTW
2PM
1PM
3AM
3AM
November42011
8PM
← Older entries Page 1 of 3

2PM
5AM


No comments: