Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hijab Style with Gorgeous Housewife

Assalamualaikum ladys...
Who said that being housewife with two children can not be stylist???? Yes, Nobody.
Let me introduce you to a gorgeous housewife Hj. Hana Shopi Lutfiyah, she is 29 years old, married and have two lovely children Abil & Zia, and........ they are my nephew anyway ;)


she is a teacher too....Woww..so smart..


Beauty with black Hoodie and Dalmatian dress


Looks like a teacher


Shocking Pink Dress!!!



Wearing Batik Dress, ready for teaching


Tik..tik..tik..genting turun diatas hujan...Halahhhhh....(ga sempet edit ,heuheu)
Hana shopi Wearing Hareem Pant and Cotton Cloth Pashmina


Kawah darajat Garut
Wearing Black Hoodie Shirt


Even when you drive, fashion still important ladys


This is my gorgeous nephew Neng Zia


Pangandaran Beach, from Left:
My sister Lulu, My cousinHana Shopi with her children Neng Zia&Abil, Teletubbies (it's not me of course) and My cousin Syara.


Fashionable just like her Mom, ho..ho.. so sweet Neng Zia


Abil...sometimes he look likes Fahri "Ayat-Ayat Cinta"...Ho..ho..ho..
(mun teu hideung nya bil..;))


Yipppyyy...Hana's little Family

Hanna's Family have a bussiness in Layanan KBIH. KBIH Al-Fatah Bandung and KBIH Al-Huda garut, their KBIH providing the best Hajj packages and Umroh packages. For more information you can contact hana's facebook.

No comments: